Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just Esme!

At around 8.5-9 months I had to start supplementing with formula. I was really reluctant to do so but my body forced me. The pregnancy reduced my milk supply and Ez was getting frustrated and started to bite! Not fun. Around this time she also started eating a lot more finger foods. She is very good at chewing (despite not having any teeth) and loves to feed herself. A few of these pictures show how good she is at it!

Photobucket

One of my favorite things about Esme is how she raises her eyebrows when she eats something new. She arches her eyebrows and examines the food between her tiny little fingers. It isn't really something I can capture on camera but I assure you- it is priceless.

Esme LOVES broccoli! It is the perfect finger food for her!
Photobucket

She also adores mandarin oranges. It is really cute to watch her eat them. She sucks all of the juice out and discards the bits she doesn't want. This picture shows her "mandarin orange graveyard."
Photobucket

Esme also stopped sleeping on her back and started sleeping on her side and stomach. She tosses and turns just like her Mama!
Photobucket

Ez pushing Savannah in her radio flyer wagon. Ez really needs one of these!
Photobucket

Ez in her "hogwashers." Grandpa Gordy would be so proud!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment