Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love

The past year has been a whirlwind of emotion, love and learning. I am still trying to figure out where all the time has gone and how my precious newborn so quickly turned into the beautiful little girl that she is.

Esme is a breath of fresh air. She has taught me more in the past year than I had learned in the previous 24. Mostly, she has taught me that little things and moments in life are the most precious. I never knew that I could love someone so much and so completely. Esme has taught me that the love of a mother is unconditional and all encompassing.

Everyone who encounters this little girl is charmed by her personality and instantly falls in love with her. Everywhere I go I hear that she should be in commercials. She has more energy and personality than any other little girl I have met. She may be a little bit of a diva (hey, I've always said that there are worse things a person could be!) but this little girl is full of spirit and completely owns my heart.

Esme Jean, thank you for everything you have brought to my life. Daddy and I are very proud to call you our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment